1. My upper foot still hurts! I’m trying to take it easy but I got a long run on the books tomorrow 😦
2. Speed workouts kick my butt, but in a good way. Here was mine from yesterday
.5 mile warm up
1 mile alternating jogging straightaways, sprinting curves
.25 mile cool down followed by 2 sets of 10 pushups, 20 squats and 30 crunches.
Quick but schweatyyyyyyy.
3. TAYLOR IS SATURDAY. I’m sorry, I’m only a little excited. I’m spending the weekend there and our hotel is right by lots of cool shops, restaurants and bars. Should be a good time!
4. I am determined to finish True Blood so I am all caught up for the new season Sunday! At times the show is a little too weird for my liking but I’m still engrossed in it. I also am slowly reading the books but they are not really similar at all to the show.. as per usual.
5. For awhile now I’ve realized I focus too much on time when it comes to eating. I don’t eat until a certain time even if I’m starving. This isn’t healthy for multiple reasons and I shouldn’t focus on the clock to eat. I need to be more intuitive but I don’t know if I’m up for that “intuitive eating challenge” I’ve seen among the blogging world.