Ha I thought I was so clever with that rhyme 🙂
I’m so excited to be nominated! Thanks Meghan at After the Ivy League for the nomination!
So the rules are..share 7 random things about yourself!
I think I can do this.
1. I despise chocolate milk. I tried it once.. never again. But yes I like milk, and chocolate ice cream and chocolate. Just not chocolate milk. Weird I know.
2. Currently I’m a student majoring in Nursing and Psychology. Yay science! 🙂
3. I used to work at an amusement park by me. It was pretty awful. Really.
5. My favorite workout is doing upper body weights. I love the burn and the soreness after.
7. My favorite kind of pie is pumpkin! I wish it was available year round.. =\
Today is an incredibly uneventful day. I’m stuck at work till 4 then I need to go to the post office to mail a book. Dinner tonight..well you’ll see that tomorrow 😉 I plan on hitting up the gym after dinner for some light cardio and ab exercises because my legs feel kinda tired and my upper body KILLS from my workout yesterday. ( I love it!). I also can’t wait to catch up with my roomie tonight after being away from each other for a month. I’m thinking wine?! We shall seeeee 😉
What workouts do you do when your legs feel tired?