I figured since now I’m the ripe old age of 21, it would be a neat idea to make a bucket list of 21 things I want to do while I’m 21.
- Indoor rock climbing
- Go to a casino
- Take a weekend vacation somewhere just to get away
- Run a half marathon
- Go hiking in Allegheny or Adirondacks
- Read one book a month for pleasure
- Buy a heart rate monitor
- Go to a museum
- Try a dish at a restaurant I would have never considered before
- Volunteer somewhere
- Try being vegetarian for 1 week
- Learn how to make a smoothie
- Go on a wine tour
- Learn how to knit/crochet a scarf
- Make a tshirt blanket
- Attend a musical/play
- Create a photo album/scrapbook
- Make 3 crockpot meals
- Get entirely caught up with the show True Blood
- See a movie I would never normally see
- Take a cooking classWe will see if these get done! I’d love to accomplish them all!
Yesterday my workout consisted of a quick 3 mile run outside. It was cold and was going to get dark in less than an hour so I wanted to make sure I got home before then. Well, I pushed myself through the wind and cold and ended up having an 8:20 pace! I haven’t gone that fast in a normal run in awhile so I was quite proud of myself. I then whipped up dinner a la dorm style: a hamburger with no bun, mustard on the side, a salad with cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, chickpeas and light italian dressing, a small granny smith apple and one of the last of my reindeer peeps (so sad!). After dinner I did Winsor pilates butt and thighs workout. Wow.. you really feel the burn with those exercises! Then I ended with some planks.
The rest of the night was devoted to online class work, cleaning, relaxing and reading. I’m going to miss the free time at night when the semester starts! Eek. I’m ready for classes but at the same time not.
What’s on your bucket list?
If you’re in college what are some of your dorm room eats?